Yes I’m still here! It’s been a while since I’ve been on my blog, but life has just very inconveniently got in my way recently. After what felt like weeks of the flu sweeping through our household, I was just getting my head above water when Lex-Rose came down with a confirmed case of the chicken pox this morning. I mean REALLY???? Thank goodness it’s wineday, I mean Friday.
Anyway, I am very excited to be co-hosting the Fabulous Foodie Friday party today with the very lovely Lauren from Create, Bake, Make, whilst Lucy from Bake Play Smile is away on her holidays.
For those of you that aren’t familiar with the Fabulous Food Friday party, it’s a place where every Friday all the wonderful food bloggers post their most favourite recipes from the week. All the best recipes in one place for you to enjoy.
Before we get down to business, I’ve chosen a few my favourite thermomix recipes from last week’s party to share with you. Don’t worry it’s not just thermomix recipes that feature in this party so I’ve got you all covered today.
- I could not go past this Vodka Prosecco Sorbet. It’s the perfect summer cocktail I think. Light, chilled and seriously delicious.
- It’s Halloween soon and the lovely Sam from The Annoyed Thyroid blog has put together a list of 6 of the best halloween recipes from Aussie bloggers. It includes these fabulous goblin pies from Not Quite Nigella.
- If Halloween is not enough to get you creative in the kitchen, Christmas is not that far behind. These gluten free gingerbread biscuits from Retro Mummy are perfect and can be cut into just about any shape you’d like. Think angels, stars, christmas trees, reindeer……….
- I don’t want to just give you sweet and yummy recipes (even though that’s always the direction I’m pulled in), so here is something a little more healthy. This Apple Coleslaw from Thermobliss goes perfectly with any summer BBQ and my kids actually like it, which is a huge win.
- Ok, I’m back to the sweet stuff again. This delicious Chocolate Bean Cake from the lovely Sally at Scribe and Spoon comes with a little twist. It’s kinda, almost healthy…..and it’s a chocolate cake! YUMMO!!
So if you’re a food blogger, please link up your best recipes below and if you’re not, then just ENJOY them!
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.
Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
Bake Play Smile: Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Create Bake Make:Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Fabulous Foodie Fridays: Facebook Instagram Pinterest
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!