This is seriously the quickest and easiest recipe for making a batch of cookies ASAP. I made these this morning while the kids were having their breakfast and they were ready in time for their school lunch boxes. I used my thermomix but as always you can easily make them without one.
10 Minute chocolate drop cookie recipe in the Thermomix.
200g brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
400g plain flour
- Turn the oven on to 180 degrees.
- Put the butter, sugar and vanilla in the thermomix and cream together for 15 seconds on speed 7/8.
- Add the egg and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4/5
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix on speed 6 for 30 seconds. Scrape down the side and repeat.
- Line your tray with baking paper and roll out the dough into little balls. Press your finger into the middle of each ball to make a hole.
- Add a smallish drop of Nutella into each hole and pop the tray into the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
It might be an idea to make a double batch as these seriously don’t last long at all!!