This is seriously the quickest and easiest recipe for making a batch of cookies ASAP. I made these this morning while the kids were having their breakfast and they were ready in time for their school lunch boxes. I used my thermomix but as always you can easily make them without one.
10 Minute chocolate drop cookie recipe in the Thermomix.
200g brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
400g plain flour
- Turn the oven on to 180 degrees.
- Put the butter, sugar and vanilla in the thermomix and cream together for 15 seconds on speed 7/8.
- Add the egg and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4/5
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix on speed 6 for 30 seconds. Scrape down the side and repeat.
- Line your tray with baking paper and roll out the dough into little balls. Press your finger into the middle of each ball to make a hole.
- Add a smallish drop of Nutella into each hole and pop the tray into the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
It might be an idea to make a double batch as these seriously don’t last long at all!!
Yum yum yum! I topped with the chocolate hazelnut spread from the EDC. Just perfect 🙂
I do not know if it’s just me or if perhaps
everyone else encountering issues with your blog.
It looks like some of the written text on your content are running off the
screen. Can somebody else please comment
and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
This could be a problem with my web browser because I’ve had this happen previously.