I haven’t had my big cameral out for absolutely ages and I’m missing it. Usually it’s always hanging around my neck, but recently we’re been so busy with just general ‘routiney’ stuff that I haven’t really felt the need take my camera out. One of the things about our up coming to trip to South Africa that I’m really looking forward to is getting behind the lens again.
My iphone cameral on the other is always on the go and I often forget about the pictures on there. I’ve just done a big download (to free up some memory space) and it’s amazing how many photos are on there!!
Here’s a look at life through my iphone lens lately for Wordless Wednesday.
1. Having a coffee with my brother after he popped into Sydney for a visit a couple of weeks ago. He lives in Hong Kong so I don’t get to see him too often. Can you tell he’s a wee bit jet lagged??
2. The girls planted strawberries in our veggie patch at the beginning of the summer and have be so excited to see them growing. It’s hard to keep up though because they eat them as fast as they turn pink!!
3. Having my hair done (rather painfully) while Josh does his weekly swim squad training. I was being ‘Elsa-ed’ apparently.
4. Dressing up in her big brothers clothes. It’s one of her favourite things to do at the moment.
5. Off to her first ever ballet class. She absolutely loves it, and I’m a tiny bit sad that this is my baby and the last lot of ‘baby dance’ classes I’ll be going to.
6. Tiny feet. How cute are these little shoes?? They’re from Holster .
1. Best friends. These two have literally known each other from the day they were born and have spent every Monday together ever since.
2. Josh trying to teach Lexi how to be ‘cool’.
3. Admiring the old surf board display in Manly. I have been given very explicit details of the board he would like for his birthday – which is still 6 months away.
4. A VERY rare sight. Josh reading the girls a story.
5. First place at the school swim carnival!! He was very proud of himself, especially after not even wanting to take part.
6. Hanging out together one Sunday in Manly. We often spent Sundays together as a family just hanging out and seeing where the day takes us.
1. Lucky boy, off to enjoy an after school surf lesson. I’m very lucky too as I get to spend every Wednesday afternoon hanging out on the beach watching.
2. Hanging out in the spa – in the rain!!! What’s better than swimming in the rain when you’re a kid.
3. Higher, mum HIGHER!! I’m still not a fan of swings.
4. Hubby enjoying a Sunday beer. He probably only had about 5 seconds peace before someone wanted something.
5. Breakfast of champions. I met up with a girl friend for breakfast on the beach last Sunday morning and it was the best way to catch up when we both have such busy weeks.
6. Hanging out with the beautiful Kate (UberKate) and Cass (Live it Do it) at a blogging event.
1. Pretty flowers grown and handpicked by me. I hope they last as I’m not very green fingered!!
2. First ripe mango of the season. I enjoyed in a smoothie and no one else would eat it.
3. Gold tipped feathers at the local farmers market. Once a month on a Friday morning I give myself and hour to wander around the local farmers market with a coffee – it’s fabulous.
4. Silly selfies.
5. Watching TV upside down in perfectly normal.
Don’t forget to download your phone photos every now and again. I bet you have some real gems in there.
Have a very happy day.