Last week Techie Mum nominated me for a Liebster Award. I was really flattered, so thank you very much. I just love writing my blog and it’s so rewarding to know that there are lots of you out there that read it. I have to admit I had never heard of the Liebster Award before and had to do a bit of googling to find out more about it. What I discovered made me feel even more flattered to be nominated, especially as a newbie to the blogging world and it’s something I will definitely be passing on. So here it is:
What is your favourite techie gadget?
Laptop or desktop computer?
Does your family complain about how much time you spend on the computer?
If money were no object what techie gadget would you buy?
How do you manage your to-do lists? Paper, phone, app?
So what about your calendar. Do you use a diary/organiser or your phone/computer?
Which operating system do you use? Apple or windows?
Have you ever taken a break from technology and for how long?
What do you use to take photos? A camera or your phone?
Do you read real books or do you have an e-reader?
Complete this sentence. The most trouble technology ever go me into was……
I have chosen to nominated:
Mother down under
The happy shutterbug
Bub sweat and tears
One mother hen
Francesca writes here
Housewife in heels
Modern nomads with kids
The illiterate infant
These lucky 11 bloggers get the following questions from me:
- Is your blog your job or your hobby?
- Do you work from home and if so how do you manage to work around the kids?
- If you could have a whole day to yourself what would you do?
- What’s your favourite quick, never fail dinner recipe?
- Are you good at saying No when you need to? (I’m terrible)
- What’s the most embarrassing situation your little ones have put you in when out and about?
- Are you currently following your passion?
- Are you super organised or do you survive in organised chaos?
- Have you ever moved country before?
- Do you have a thermomix? Do you love it?
- Camping! Love it or hate it??
Pop over and visit these lovely 11 blogs and see what they have to say about my questions. And of course don’t forget to visit the lovely Techie Mum