|Melanie McGrice, a Leading Australian dietician telling us about the importance of having a healthy balanced breakfast|
|Try Belvita Breakfast Biscuits crushed up with fresh fruit and yogurt – SO GOOD! Or spread a little ricotta on top of them and add a few chopped strawberries. I’m sure even Michelle Bridges would approve!|
So how can Belvita Breakfast Biscuits help:
- They are EASY!! They come in handy little ready-to-go packs of 4 biscuits.
- They are called “biscuits”. Anything that is called a biscuit get my kids attention – even when they’re healthy!
- They are good for you!! Each biscuit contains 5 wholegrains (wheat, rye, spelt, barley and oats), they’re low in GI, contain NO nasties and are a great source of fibre.
- They are scientifically proven to provide 4 hours of sustained energy release! That means that there is no whingy “mum I’m hungry” until at least morning tea and possibly even lunch time! This is particularly good for Master J at school because his concentration really dips when he is hungry.
- Last but not least – they’re YUMMY and come in 4 awesome flavours.
|Miss H had the BEST time with the lovely Maria and made a very cute grass head called “Rachel”. She also LOVED the Belvita Biscuits and told me she wants them everyday.|
Just for a bit of fun, Belvita have joined up with 97.3FM for a Belvita Mumathlon. If you’re a mum who is AWESOME at multi-tasking and runs a mumathlon every morning then this is for you! You will be put through a series of challenges for your chance to win $10,000!!!! Click here to nominate a worthy mum.
Go on – you know you want to!!!! It could be fun!
Lastly I would really like to thank Jess at MWWAH for our invitation to this fabulous breakfast, AMPR for organising it, the lovely Melanie McGrice (who I will be interviewing soon for her take on ‘the importance of breakfast) and of course Belvita for their delicious breakfast.
*I have not been paid to write this post and all opinions and photos are my own.