I make this recipe so often and it’s so easy you could honestly do it with your eyes shut!! Having just made a fresh batch I thought I would share them with you. There are actually quite a few similar recipes flying around the internet at the moment, so if you don’t like mine, there are lots of other options out there for you.
- 50g macadamia nuts
- 150 raw almonds
- 10g chia seeds
- 70g rice malt syrup
- 120g dried fruits or dates
- 15g cocoa powder
- Desiccated coconut for rolling
- Add the nuts to the TM bowl and pulse on speed 9-10 for 15 seconds
- Add all the other ingredients and mix on speed 8 for 1 minutes.
- Roll into balls using your hands and dip into the desiccated coconut until they are completely covered.
- Store in the fridge
(Oh and sorry if this is too much information but any parents out there with kiddies suffering from constipation – these are the bomb!!!).